Sub-Second Latency Streaming Server for Business
OvenMediaEngine Enterprise is designed for enterprise users' needs that cannot be addressed by open-source, such as licensing issues, private support, or utilities. However, we have a principle of ensuring that there are no functional differences between the open-source edition and the enterprise edition.
· OvenMediaEngine Enterprise grants a Commercial License, not AGPLv3
· OvenMediaEngine Enterprise includes a Commercial Codec
· OvenMediaEngine Enterprise provides Technical Support with a Private Channel for security
· OvenMediaEngine Enterprise guarantees Maintenance for the period of the contract
· OvenMediaEngine Enterprise provides the Web Console System that connects OME API
· Various Utilities for OvenMediaEngine Enterprise will be added in the future
|License||Open-Source and AGPLv3 License||Commercial License|
|Codec||OpenH264, VP8, AAC, Opus
|Support||Support via OvenMediaEngine Github||Support via Email within 48 hours
* For bulk purchase or resell, please contact us
OvenMediaEngine Enterprise includes Beamr's state-of-the-art codec. It allows you to provide a high-quality live stream service using low bitrates. So it saves more traffic than open-source codecs when transmitting videos of the same quality. As a result, OvenMediaEngine Enterprise is incredibly advantageous in terms of the total cost.
※ The OME Enterprise Demo can be used for two weeks, and please let us know the test environment, such as your OS.